* Continuous productivity improvement in the industrial operations. * Lean Manufacturing and Operational Excellence: Training and Implementation. * Injection Molding troubleshooting methods in the Plastic Industry. * Injection molds tools projects follow-up. * Injection molds tools trials follow-up and reporting. * Liaison services.
“The perfect Symbiosis”
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Phone: (351) 969 369 109
Eng.º Carlos Mano
Founding member of Symbioplas, Ltd.,has a 24 year experience of automotive parts suppliers companies. Always in leadership positions and in companies with product development, industrialization, production of plastic parts and subsequent assembly. Has a degree in Polymer Engineering by Minho University. Postgraduate in Renewable Energies by the Setúbal Polytechnic Institute. Specialisation in Business Management by the Lisbon School of Economics & Management (ISEG). Holder of the Teacher/Trainer Pedagogic Competency Certificate (CCP) issued by the IEFP. Permanent member of the Portuguese Engineers Order (www.ordemengenheiros.pt). PhD Student in Industrial Engineering at Faculty of Sciences and Technology of Universidade NOVA de Lisboa (www.fct.unl.pt/en).
- Industrial Productivity analysis and improvement methods competencies.
- Deep knowledge of Plastic Injection Process.
- Deep knowledge of machinery, auxiliary equipment and automation in the Plastics Production and assembly operation area.
- Implementation of tools and methods in the Operational Excellence scope (Lean Management, continuous improvement, visual management…).
- Maintenance of industrial infrastructures and equipment.
- Production Operations Management.
- Energy Management.
- Training and practical implementation on the ground.
Representation and technical assistance in Portugal of equipments for plastics INJECTION and EXTRUSION.
Nordson Xaloy product line
Front End Components (Screw Tips, Shut-off Valves, Nozzles and Flanges)
Representation and technical assistance in Portugal of equipments for Stretch Blow Molding (SBM) of PET preforms.
Machines for SBM
Blow Moulds for SBM
- Flex Blow Demo
- Creative design
- Technical drawings
- Fast sample program
- Laboratory tests
- Operational support
More than 400 machines in production all over the world.
More than 5000 moulds produced.
More than 25 years of experience.